1. Law of Pure Potentiality by Deepak Chopra
I will put the Law of Pure Potentiality into practice by making a commitment to take the following steps:
(1) I will take time each day to be silent, to just Be. I will also sit in silent meditation twice a day for 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening.
(2) I will take time each day to silently commune with, and witness, nature.
2. Law of Giving
I will put the Law of Giving into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
(1) Wherever I go, and whomever I encounter, I will bring them a gift (e.g. compliment, flower, prayer). I will give something to everyone I come into contact with to circulate joy, wealth, and affluence in my life and the life of others.
(2) Today I will gratefully receive all the gifts that life and others have to offer.
(3) I will make a commitment to keep wealth circulating in my life by giving and receiving life’s most precious gifts: the gifts off caring, affection, appreciation, and love. Each time I meet someone, I will silently wish them happiness, joy, and laughter.
3. Law of Karma
I will put the Law of Karma into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
(1) Today I will witness the choices I make in each moment. I will know that the best way to prepare for any moment in the future is to be fully conscious in the present.
(2) Whenever I make a choice, I will ask myself two questions: “What are the consequences of this choice that I am making?” and “Will this choice bring fulfillment and happiness to me and also to those who are affected by this choice?”.
(3) I will then ask my heart for guidance and be guided by its message of comfort or discomfort. If the choice feels comfortable, I will plunge ahead with abandon. If uncomfortable, I will pause and see the consequences of my action with my inner vision. This guidance will enable me to make spontaneously correct choices for myself and those around me.
4. Law of Least Effort
I will put the Law of Least Effort into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
(1) Today I will practice Acceptance. I will accept people, situations, circumstances, and events as they occur. I will know that this moment is as it should be, because the whole universe is as it should be. I will not struggle against the whole universe by struggling against this moment. My acceptance is total and complete. I accept things as they are this moment, not as I wish they were.
(2) Having accepted things as they are, I will take Responsibility for my situation and for all those events I see as problems. I know that taking responsibility means not blaming anyone or anything for my situation (and this includes myself). I also know that every problem is an opportunity in disguise.
(3) Today my awareness will remain established in Defenselessness. I will relinquish the need to defend my point of view. I will feel no need to convince or persuade others to accept my point of view and not be rigidly attached to any one of them.
5. Law of Intention and Desire
I will put the Law of Intention and Desire into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
(1) I will make a list of all my desires. I will carry this list with me wherever I go. I will look at this list before I go into my silence and meditation. I will look at it before I go to sleep at night. I will look at it when I wake up in the morning.
(2) I will release this list of my desires and surrender it to the womb of creation, trusting that when things don’t seem to go my way, there is a reason, and that the cosmic plan has designs for me even grander than those I have conceived.
(3) I will remind myself to practice present-moment awareness in all my actions. I will refuse to allow obstacles to consume and dissipate the quality of my attention in the present moment. I will accept the present as it is, and manifest the future through my deepest, most cherished intentions and desires.
6. Law of Detachment
I will put the Law of Detachment into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
(1) Today I will commit myself to detachment. I will allow myself and those around me the freedom to be as they are. I will not rigidly impose my idea of how things should be. I will not force solutions on problems, thereby creating new problems. I will participate in everything with detached involvement.
(2) Today I will factor in uncertainty as an essential ingredient of my experience. In my willingness to accept uncertainty, solutions will spontaneously emerge out of the problem, out of the confusion, disorder and chaos. The more uncertain things seem to be, the more secure I will feel, because uncertainty is my path to freedom. Through the wisdom of uncertainty, I will find my security.
(3) I will step into the field of all possibilities and anticipate the excitement that can occur when I remain open to an infinity of choices. When I step into the field of all possibilities, I will experience all the fun, adventure, magic, and mystery of life.
7. Law of Dharma
I will put the Law of Dharma into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
(1) Today I will lovingly nurture the god or goddess in embryo that lies deep within my soul. I will pay attention to the spirit within me that animates both my body and my mind. I will awaken myself to this deep stillness within my heart. I will carry the consciousness of timeless, eternal Being in the midst of time-bound experiences.
(2) I will make a list of my unique talents. Then I will list all the things that I love to do while expressing my unique talents. When I express my unique talents and use them in the service of humanity, I lose track of time and create abundance in my life as well as in the lives of others.
(3) I will ask myself daily, “How will I serve?” and “How can I help?” the answers to these questions will allow me to help and serve my fellow human beings with love.