Grab yourself a notebook and spend some time contemplating and then answering the questions below…
- What have you achieved this year that you are proud of?
- What have you not achieved this year that you would like to try for again next year?
- What would you like to leave behind in this year?
- Are you happy with the person you were this year, or would you like to make some positive changes for the New Year? If so, what changes would you like to make?
- What are your major goals for 2012?
- What are your smaller goals for 2012?
- How will you break those goals down into easily managed steps?
- Do your new goals line up with your purpose and values?
Here’s some helpful afformations.
I welcome change because……
I am thankful for the opportunity to become better, happier and more fulfilled every day because……….
I accept the best because……….
I radiate glowing good health and am filled with abundant energy because……….
My work is rewarding – I enjoy what I do and I am successful at it because……….
My relationships are loving and fulfilling because……….
I express understanding, care and support toward others because……….
“Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” - Art Linkletter